Friday, October 9, 2009

Snug as A Bug In A Rug

Layne wakes up early for work during the week, about 5:30 or 6:00am. I don't make myself get up until 7:30am. (I'm taking advantage of that unemployment benefit!) So every morning, Layne gives me his pillows and tucks me in under the covers. It's the best sleep I get every night! And today, I was able to take advantage of this beautiful, wet, rainy weather that we have. I opened up the windows and snuggled in to let the pitter patter of the rain lull me back to sleep. It was a perfect morning, and hated that it had to end.

Good news: Abby is continuing to rock nursing school, and got another A on what everyone says was an impossible test.
Great news: Stephen is on his way to Dallas for the weekend.
Best news: Tomorrow is gameday. GEAUX TIGERS!

No comments: