Friday, October 30, 2009

Purpose

I found this quote on a card in my apartment when I moved in, and I absolutely loved it. It warmed my heart, and I wanted to share it with each of you.

We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28
After losing my job, I felt a little lost. But being here in Indiana has made me feel like I have purpose again. I believe that the Lord has a plan for Layne and I, and while I can't completely understand why things happen, I am learning to trust that they are for the good, and that God is holding us in the palm of His hand. It's a beautiful lesson to learn, and I'm so thankful my husband and I share our faith. It makes life even more rich and full.
Like I say, life is good.

No comments: