Sunday, May 16, 2010

RIP Chad Michael Huth

Where do I begin a blog like this? A little over a week after I got back to Dallas, my family received some devastating news. Chad, our friend since childhood, was murdered while hanging out in his own home. I don't even want to focus on the details of what happened, because murder.... it's unlike anything I've dealt with before. God help the five men who took Chad from us, but more importantly, I pray God gives my family and community the strength they need to get out of bed each morning.

This is Chad. In twenty-plus years we've known the Huth Family, I have never gotten into an argument with him. He is absolutely the most laid back person I know. This is a pic of him and his adorable nephew Ian.
Chad and Greg at Mardi Gras This Year


Everyone in NoLA has a nickname. G-Baby, Question Mark....
Chad was known as Chizzle
Just Enjoying the Simple Things in Life

From Left to Right:
Chad, Heather, Ashley, Ian & Keith Leblanc, Aunt Mel & Uncle Glenn
Christmas with the Kids
Chad- We'll miss you. It won't be the same without you. I'll never forget you. And I look forward to the days when Amy, Heather and I sit down and laugh at memories of our time with you fondly. I don't understand why the Lord took you from us, but I believe you're in a better place now. Watch over us... and Rest In Peace.