Saturday, May 29, 2010

Could it be?

Soooo..... June is going to be a crazy month. I'm studying for the GMAT, the summer semester is about to get underway, and we're moving out. Where to? So far, this is one of our (my) favorites- The Wilson Building downtown on the corner of Main and Ervay.

First, let me share a little about the building. It's actually listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and was inspired by the Paris Opera. The architectural details really bring the "feel" of another time to life. Parquet floors, original hardwood, and 13-20 foot ceilings really give the building an asthetic I love.

The unit Layne and I are interested in is the top unit on the 8th floor. The three curved windows, two on the right and four on the left would be ours. We'll keep you posted!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: