Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mystery Shopper

I owe my in-laws a special thank you for introducing me to a great way to make some money on the side... mystery shopping.

One day I was on the phone with my father-in-law, and he was telling me about this company he was doing some mystery shopping for. So I went to the website, and by the time I got through the FAQ and answers I realized that this is the gig for me.

Every Sonic I go to, they give me $5 to spend and $6 for my pocket. Tomorrow I'm getting auto insurance quotes, and they're going to pay me $45. It's an awesome way to pick up some pocket change, and I highly recommend it to my family and friends.

Here's the link: http://shoppers.dsgai.com/
Look into it. Hopefully you'll be able to pick up a job or two in your spare time. These days, every penny helps.

No comments: