Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our Furniture Upgrades

Here you go... the newest additions to our home!
The couch is really deep- Layne and I can comfortably lay on it together. It reminds me of Ben and Jess' old couch, and Adam's couch too. Both were notorious for knocking people out in 15 minutes. I haven't decided if that is a positive feature or not.
Below is my desk, with all my LSU  paraphernalia on the wall.
And this is Layne's new desk, with all the Aggie gear on the wall. See the corner section? It provides some serious leg room.
We just got the computer all hooked up, and are starting to organize all the paperwork in our life. Hopefully, this will help me deal with the clutter I'm so prone to letting build up in the office. I'll let you know how that goes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: