Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy 22nd Birthday Sissy!

To My Baby Sister: (Who isn't exactly a baby anymore)
I'm sorry this post is a day late. I flew back from Colorado last night, and didn't exactly get around to posting this. Forgive me.
You have grown into an amazing young woman. I am so proud of who you are, and am so thankful to have you as my sister. I wish every woman in the world could share what we share. It's that amazing.
I hope your 22nd year is filled with love, joy, and happiness. I hope the memories you make this year will bring smiles to your face for a lifetime. I am so excited about all the time we will spend together (7 weekends together between now and your wedding, wohoo!). I can't wait for your wedding. I can't wait to spend the night at your first home. I can't wait to send snail mail to your address in Chalmette. I can't wait to see if you spend Christmas Eve with or without your parents. :)
You do so much for everyone you love. You deserve nothing but the best sista-face. I love you! Happy 22nd Birthday Abby!
Now... for the next seventeen days, the four Orkus children are 25, 23, 22, and 20. Brace yourself. G- Baby is about to become a legal adult!

No comments: