Sunday, December 14, 2008

Random Ramblings

I've neglected my blog. On the positive side, we finally ordered a new digital camera since ours broke, and it should be getting her any day now. I always like to blog when I have pictures.

The week flew by. I was in bed from Wednesday on with bronchitis and a rhinucitis infection. On Friday, Gregor, Doody, Brian and David Armstrong got into town. This was the weekend of Layne's bachelor party. I spent last night in Prosper with Christine, Sabrina, Reece and Addie baking Christmas Cookies. Gregory is here until Tuesday.

Layne turns the big 2-9 this Tuesday, which is also Matthew Poche's birthday.

I'm hosting my third annual Holiday Panty Party on Wednesday. So far, it looks like we'll have 28 girls here this year. Good thing we're in a house that can hold everybody!

Christmas cards... done.

I got fitted for my wedding dress on Saturday. Shoes are perfect. Only minor alterations needed. It fits beautifully. I desperately need a little bit of a tan though. Anyone ever spray on before?

Hitting the sack early tonight. Must sleep before Monday.

No! Why did I have to think about Monday?!?

3 comments:

Monica Ramsey said...

I do love spray tanning... however opted not to do it for my wedding. I didn't want to take the chance that anything would run onto my dress (and when it does, it's orange). I would recommend starting this week to tan twice a week... but go in the bronzer beds. They are longer but not as intense and the color builds nice over a few week period. That's what I did and I was happy with my color on the big day! SO FUN!

Korey said...

I used to sprayh all the time, but for my wedding I tanned in the beds. I haven't done it sinced I worked at PLanet BEach, but I wanted a little color for the wedding. I have been neglecting my blog to..OOPS!

seasos said...

replica designer backpacks o34 x6m20f9a97 replica designer bags wholesale w13 d1k87b2z03 buy replica bags f02 u3a52s1q10