Sunday, December 21, 2008

3rd Annual Holiday Panty Party

With Christmas every years comes one of my favorite new traditions since I've moved to Dallas- my holiday Panty Party! Good food (thanks to some Maywald recipes), good drinks, great company, and a panty white elephant exchange game makes for a good time!

I had about 25 girlfriends over- co-workers, sorority sisters that live in Dallas now, my sister-in-laws, new friends through the LSU alumni association, girlfriends I've met through Layne, co-workers wives... it was a great group of girls and I loved catching up with everyone. Our newest Christmas tree ornament was a big hit. See the big orange sold tag? We're too proud of our first real tree to take it off!

Did you know that panties come in all colors, shapes, and sizes?

The first ever pair of Granny panties even made an appearance!
I owe a shout out to my brother Stephen, Layne, and friend Melissa who really helped me pull everything together. With Christmas and the wedding coming up so soon, things have been hectic, and their help is greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

tewethot said...

find more information article find more info dolabuy.co browse around this website find more information