Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Dinner

We hosted Christmas Eve for the Courts tonight. Mad props to my sweetheart for his hard work. We had a delicious ham, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, scalloped potatoes, squash casserole, rolls... and Layne even made Aunt Mindy's spinach casserole for me so I wouldn't have to miss out!
Christine and Chad came over with the girls in the early afternoon. Scott dropped Sabrina off at the bridal salon to meet Mrs. Carmen and I as we were picking up my wedding dress. The veil was wrong, so I'm going to have to head back over there, but we have the dress. It's beautiful. I feel like a princess in it, and can seriously see Layne walking into the house one day to find me laying on the couch watching football in my wedding dress. No lie.

Christine helped Layne in the kitchen, and Chad was Old Faithful with the dishes.

Like all meals with the Court family- we left the table full and fulfilled. The food was delicious- God Bless the many chefs!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: