Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Have Got To Stop Talking So Much Sh*T

It's 4 feet wide and 3 feet long. I absolutely love. I even felt like I was compromising and being fair when I let AnM be the school on the top. You'll see this flag for years to come at our house!

And in the spirit of fairness, I want to acknowledge and give props to Texas AnM for their 72-61 victory that a much tougher fight than the score conveys. AnM was 22 out of 30 at the line, which ended up being the difference in the ball game.

This morning, while Layne and I were sitting at the table going through paperwork and working on the wedding, I told him he was missing out on the opportunity to taunt me and give me a little hell about yesterdays loss. His response was humbling. He said the knowledge that I had purposely checked the game score, because I wanted LSU to win, so that I could tease him, and my shear disappointment when I couldn't, was enough for him.

I have got to stop talking so much sh*t.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe the humbleness of an A&M fan will wear off?