Monday, November 17, 2008

Quick Update

This past weekend was ABSOLUTELY fabulous. I had an amazing time with my friends and my family. I haven't been so happy and laughed so hard, well, since I was in ATL with my family and friends. Seeing a reoccurring theme here? I'll be blogging about the weekend activities over the next few days. Right now, I need to focus on getting through the day and catching up on sleep. I can't hang like I used to, although I sure did try. A few quick shout outs...

1.) My Friend Face, McQ...now known as Mrs. Martinez: you were a beautiful bride. I am SO happy for you. Please come home from Jamaica soon so I can gush all over you. Welcome to the great State of Texas. We're lucky to have you, and I am looking forward to seeing much more of you over the next few years.

2.) Abby... you spoil me. My tailgate bachelorette party rocked my world. It was better than I could have possibly dreamed it would be. I know you have had so much going on with school and ZTA and your own wedding. Thank you for the time and effort you went through. Saturday rocked my world.

3.) Doody... I'll spare you the sappiness. Thanks for manning the grill like a champ. You didn't have to. I appreciate it so much, and look forward to spoiling you and Abby in the VERY short term future.

4.) Mom and Dad... there aren't words. You are too good to the four of us. And to Layne too- If you keep serving him fresh shrimp, he's going to turn into one.

5.) Amy... thank you for flying in to be there. I saw you in October, I'll see you twice in November. December? Definitely in January. That's more than we see each other in a year, much less 6 months. I love it!

6.) Thank you everyone for coming out for the day on Saturday. Thanks to everyone who sat in the brutal cold. Thanks to everyone who made it out to Bogie's. And thanks to everyone who survived the late night at Greg's.

7.) And last but not least, G Baby: You are always so good to Layne and I when we're in town. Thanks for taking care of us. Thanks for the late night party. Let me know how much damage we did to your grocery supply. We owe you.

No comments: