Monday, November 10, 2008

2 Months and Counting!


Happy -2 Month anniversary to us! I have been counting down till our wedding day month by month, but the time has finally comes to switch to a daily countdown. Only 61 more days until Layne and I make the promise of our lifetime, and we can't wait!

Layne, I am so excited about becoming your wife. Thanks for being patient with my inability (and lack of desire) to cook. Thanks for putting up with my bridezilla moments. (Good thing we're only doing this once.) Thanks for having just as many (if not more) opinions as I do, I love that you care. Thank you for everything you do. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world, and could not ask for more. I can't wait to share the rest of our lives together. The good and bad, the big and the small. You are my person, and I love you.

"Don't force me to leave you. Don't make me turn back from following you. Wherever you go, I will go, and wherever you stay, I will stay. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God." RUTH 1:16

No comments: