Sunday, November 9, 2008

Annie and Tyler's Wedding

First, I need to apologize to my blog readers. I'm a fake. I've stolen these pictures from Ben's blog. For those of you who read both- SORRY! I'm going to be getting a new camera soon, but in the meantime wanted to share the weekend with everyone from back home.
This weekend Layne and I took a day trip to Austin, Texas, for our friend Annie and Tyler's wedding. Annie is a good friend of Layne's from Economics, spring semester, his freshman year. Tyler was our mortgage broker. They met the same time Layne and I did and got engaged right after us. It's been fun to share the different stages of our relationship with each other. The wedding was beautiful, and we couldn't be happier for our friends. Can't wait to watch the marriage grow!
My future sister in law Brina (62 more days) and my co-outlaw Scott

Layne's Best Friends Post College, Ben and Jess


Me and My Sugar Daddy



Have fun in Playa del Carmen!
Only one more wedding to go before ours, my college roommate and sorority sister, Lauren McQuiston (aka Friend Face). She is going to be marrying 1st Lt. Christopher Martinez this Friday, so we've been busy getting ready for the long weekend. We'll be back in Louisiana Wednesday night, taking engagement pictures, setting the wedding menu, the rehearsal dinner and wedding, and then my co-ed bachelorette tailgate party on a Louisiana Saturday Night! Here's to another great weekend... and getting everything done beforehand so we can enjoy it. Hope to see everyone soon!

No comments: