Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sharon's Bachelorette Party!

You know- Sharon really hit the nail on the head when it came to her her bachelorette party. We didn't go out of town, we didn't do anything ridiculous (okay- maybe we did!), she was just surrounded by the people who love her and mean the most to her. That's what matters... and we definitely had a good time to show for it.

Sharon is a friend of Layne's from college. She dated his roommate for awhile, and then she and Layne were the only two to move to Dallas post Aggie Land. We've enjoyed her friendship, and I LOVE her husband-to-be. (They're a match made in heaven.) Layne and I are excited for them both, and are looking forward to being on the beach in Cancun, Mexico when we tie the knot next weekend!

We started the morning off right with mimosas!
Believe it or not, this is the first vineyard I've ever been to...
All of us got in the grape stomping pit for a picture!
I did this once, and am glad to get it off the bucket list. But NEVER again!
You can see by our faces, it was nasty!
Me and Julie Inman (who married Layne's college roomie Zach)
Wine Tasting #?? I've lost count.
Dinner was delicious. Carrie cooked Pioneer Women recipes!
It was a day-long affair with a bunch of amazing women, and I was so touched Sharon invited me to share in her special day. I really love Layne's friends from college, and am thrilled to be apart of such a special event. We leave next Friday for Mexico and I can't wait! It's going to be a blast...

No comments: