Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Brina's Birthday Dinner

I know, I know... Brina's birthday was well over a month ago. But I'm behind on blogging everything and am determined to share pictures and catch up. We had a wonderful night to celebrate Brina's Birthday in downtown McKinney. The Maywald's had parents night out, and while I love the minis it is always nice to spend time with just Christine and Chad. We tried out this great tapas restaurant, and just all snacked on an amazing variety of food. Unfortunately, my mind has blanked. Where were we?
And I was excited to get new pics of the adults in the fam.

Christine and Chad

The Birthday Girl Brina and Scott


Layne and I
Hope you had a wonderful birthday Sabrina! We're looking forward to celebrating many more in the future! And a special thanks to Scott for getting us all together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: