Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Monday!

I woke up to an email this morning from my "Aunt" Melanie (Huth), many of you know her daughter Heather who serenaded us at our wedding reception. Heather is also our godchild, and refers to Layne as her "Paran". Back to the point. Aunt Mel sent a beautiful prayer my way via email and I wanted to share it with all of you. I hope everyone has a great Monday and a wonderful week. I'll be thinking about you.

St. Teresa's Prayer

May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you need to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be content knowing you are a child of God.
May this peace settle into your bones, and allow yourself the freedom to sing, dance, praise, and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.

I know faith and religion are controversial subjects in general, and even within our friends. But faith is an anchor in my life, and is something that helps me to find inspiration daily. Thank you Aunt Mel, for sending some love my way, and for reminding me of the important things in life.

No comments: