Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Randomness

1.) There is a stranger in the house this week. They are working on some patching and painting before we get the house up for sale. I keep forgetting what his name is. How wrong is that? Carlos? Oliver? I bet Layne knows. The bottom line is that I exercised this morning, and want to take a shower. Homeboy can't take a lunch break fast enough- just so I can jump in and out and get clean for our dinner date with the Newell's.

2.) WHO DAT! I have refrained from posting about the New Orleans Saints all season long, so I'll leave it at that. There is a lot of emotion tied to this game for me, and I'll be sure to share that once the season has ended. Be sure to keep your eyes open for my drunk brother Stephen on National TV. He'll be there, ready to "Stand up and get Crunk!"

3.) We're filing our taxes this weekend. Jointly, married, with an exemption for the house. This is a very, very good thing for Layne and I.

4.) It's carnival time. A week from today I'll be back in NoLA eating a real king cake.... with my Momma and Daddy.

5.) Life is good.

No comments: