Monday, March 1, 2010

My Addiction: Words with Friends

I have a new addiction in my life. It's an iPhone App called Words with Friends that is taking over my days. For those of you who aren't familiar with this, think Scrabble match played via cell phones. I love it, because I play with all kinds of people.

Jessica Newell
My cousin Cullen who runs Cross Country for LSU
My friend Corrie Keel from high school who just started her own business and got engaged
Jeff Crow, my best friend's husband
I've got 2 games going with my sister in law Christine
Nan and I got a game going this weekend
I play with my cousin's wife, Brandi too
My husband and I will sit in the living room and throw words back and forth
And every couple of days I hear back from Adam and Bethany Crisp
I've got a game with my cousin-in-law in Illinois
And D-West and I go back and forth too

I never turn a game down. My name is mitziocourt, and I'll play with you too. I'll get tired by the constant binging, but I love the challenge each game brings. I use the dictionary app a whole lot more now too, looking up a few words a day after they are played. I know some smart people who are leaving me behind in the dust!

2 comments:

Monica Ramsey said...

ohh... maybe when I come to visit Dallas at the end of the month you could lend them to me? I could return them on our next visit?

Monica Ramsey said...

I meant to leave this comment about the new book series.