Monday, March 22, 2010

And We're Showing...

That's right, our house is on the market and today was our very first showing. Layne and I have decided to work with our realtors who helped us buy the house, Richard and Karen Smiley with Virginia Cook. They are great at their job, and we trust our equity in their hands. We had twenty something other realtors from Virginia Cook at the house today, and I'm excited to see what the future brings. Hopefully, everything will go well and the process will fly by.

The only downfall to this experience is the cleaning. Who am I kidding? Making my bed didn't matter when I was ten and it still doesn't matter to me now. The only reason things get done around here is because I know Layne cares. Now I have more incentive though. Things could get interesting around here. I'm secretly wishing the situation will bring about some new lifestyle changes. I'll keep you posted.

And no... sorry to get your hopes up. We aren't moving back to Louisiana at this time in our life. I'm a housewife, and soon to be full time student. We haven't committed to living anywhere next, but the hubs is eyeing up downtown. TBD...

No comments: