Friday, November 20, 2009

Sissy is Coming to Visit!

I am SO excited. I just booked Abby's flight from New Orleans to Indianapolis. She's going to come spend two days up here with me, one of which we're going to go and check out Zeta Tau Alpha's International Office in Indianapolis. She'll get to check out the cold weather, the campus, the house, meet the girls... we'll have a nice meal or two... and then we'll hit the road. I'm thrilled to get to have some quality time with Abby, and I'm really looking forward to the company on the road home.

We'll get back to Dallas on a Friday night, and if Ellyson comes as planned, Abby will get to meet the newest addition to the Newell family before catching a flight back to New Orleans on Saturday afternoon.

Thanks so much for making plans to come and visit Sissy, and thank you Doody for letting me have her for a few days. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

check my blog see here now blog important source click here for more Dolabuy Goyard

Unknown said...

YOURURL.com official statement site link read what he said wikipedia reference read the full info here

shatot said...

replica bags near me replica hermes handbags c9o85h2l76 replica bags ebay replica bags from turkey replica gucci bags i9f50x0i68 replica bags from turkey replica bags in bangkok useful source h2e83r9v37 replica bags supplier