Thursday, November 12, 2009

Girls Night Out

I know the picture quality sucks, but I had to blog about my girls night out. Last Saturday, my friend from college Heather Matthews was in Bloomington, Indiana for a bridal shower, and she stayed in town for a girls dinner. For those of you who haven't met "H-Matt," she was a Zeta at LSU and is a year older than me. She was McQ's Maid of Honor, and McQ is her Matron of Honor at her wedding next week.

The town was packed since it was parents weekend, so we decided to grab seats at the bar at Gratzie! an Italian Eatery. The food was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I had Shrimp Pesto, and it was out of this world. Delicious large shrimp, roasted garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, asparagus... I loved it. There was someone playing piano in the background, the hum of conversation around us, and a great time with the girls. What more could I ask for?

If someone would have told me when I graduated from college that I would be having dinner with Heather in Indiana 3 years down the road, I never would have believed it. It was a wonderful night, and a great reminder of all the adventures that life holds. I had a blast, and look forward to seeing her again soon when she gets back from her honeymoon.

Thanks for bringing me to Indiana Heather, and congratulations and best wishes on your upcoming nuptials. I couldn't be happier for you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: