1. Start with some Super-Regional seasoned RICE.
2. Carefully move from the back burner in Baton Rouge to the hot stove in Omaha.
3. Add some VIRGINIA country ham- do so quickly because it doesn't stay fresh long.
4. Season with a double dose of pig fat- RAZORBACK fat, that is.
5. Slowly bring to a boil in a heat index of 107.
6. Then slowly add LONGHORN meat- make sure the meat comes from Austin, Texas.
7. Cook for 11 innings on the first day.
8. Let it cool for a day.
9. Then bring it to a boil and blow the lid off on day 3!
This is a tried and true recipe and one that's sure to tantalize the taste buds of Tiger fans everywhere.
(I can't take credit for this, but I sure can pass it along! GEAUX TIGERS!)