Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy 6 Months to Us!

(Please excuse the delay in posting this blog. I meant to do so on Friday, but got caught up with traveling back from Houston and forgot about it!)

We may be one of the only couples I know who are fortunate enough to go on a second honeymoon six months into their marriage, but the picture above is from this past weekend in Mexico. And spare me the grief- I am an LSU Tiger who bleeds purple and gold, but I also love being an Aggie wife.

If someone would have told me on the day of our wedding that I would love Layne exponentially more a few months down the road, I would have laughed and questioned how that would be possible. But it's so true.

I am so fortunate to have married my best friend- my other, and most times, better half. I know he thinks the same of me. Although I haven't even known Layne for three years yet, their is no one who knows me like he does. Marriage has been an amazing experience, and I couldn't have asked for a better man to go on the journey with.
Looking forward to all the good times in the future, Husbie!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: