Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We're Back!

I took an official break from blogging during the wedding and the honeymoon... but we are officially back in Dallas... living life as Mr. and Mrs. Layne Court. I'm sure the day will come where Mitzi Court rolls off my tongue, but I've already had to reprint and sign four documents this morning!

Pictures from the wedding and Jamaica are great, and I'll be sure to post them as soon as we get things under control. We didn't get back till late last night, and the alarms went off bright and early this morning for work, so we're back in the grind before getting settled in. I'm thrilled it's only going to be a three day week!

Looking forward to talking to everyone soon. And a special thank you to everyone for making our wedding celebration more special than we dreamed it could be. Layne and I are so lucky, and so blessed to have you guys in our life.

Like my momma always says... Life is good.

1 comment:

Monica Ramsey said...

You looked fabulous on your big day. I'll get my pictures to you tonight, I got some good close shots where I was sitting in the church (front row - unobstructed!) :)