Sunday, October 5, 2008

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

Layne and I just got back to Dallas after an awesome weekend in Bryan/College Station (aka Aggieland, yuck!) with Sabrina and Scott, Christine and Chad and the girls. More to come on that later.

It's getting late on a Sunday night and the house is a mess. We ran out of here on Friday evening after a long week. In an attempt to be organized, we make a list of the things we have to get done tonight before another week began. So we compiled the list of to-do's and then I saw Layne initialing each task with who had to do it. Since when did he become the sole assignor?

This is how it ended up:

Mitzi:
Unpack the Luggage
Wash Dishes from Last Week
Clean off the Island (which is covered from one end to another)
Confirm the meeting to Plan the Neinert's Shower with Four Other Couples
Production Report for Work

Layne:
Open the Mail from Saturday
Pay Bills (and that means clicking the pay bills online button on chase.com)
Call Ben Back to discuss the Bachelor Party

Seriously... what have I gotten myself into?!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Calling me back on the bachelor party was a difficult conversation...