Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Husband- the Director

My husband is many things... my favorite being an "ordained minister." (No, not through the Church, the Internet. See why its my favorite?) But now he has another title to add to his resume. Layne received a promotion at work, and is no longer an associate at Building Solutions. Layne is now officially the Director of Sustainability Services at Building Solutions.

For those of you who don't know, my husband has a work ethic that rivals my dad. He gives his job 100%, and works twelve hour days on a regular basis to keep up with the ever-increasing work load he has. I am so proud of him and his drive to provide for our family. He's amazing, and he deserves the recognition and the title. It's the little things that can keep someone going, and he deserves it.

For those of you who send mail to the casa, you can address it to: Director and Mrs. Layne Court. I just like the way it sounds.

Congratulations Husbie! I am so proud of you! (You know me- couldn't help but brag on you!)

No comments: