Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy 26th to me!



Yesterday was my 26th birthday, and I have to say I did it with simple style this year. When we were in New Orleans last weekend, we had an awesome BBQ birthday celebration and that Stephen and his girlfriend Kimberly hosted. I had a blast with my family and friends, and managed to keep Layne out until 3am. Last night, we went to Bucca di Beppo with the Court family (and Newell extension) to celebrate. It was wonderful to share good times with our loved ones. And of course, the little bits made my day.

Husband raked in the brownie points this year. For my birthday, we're going see the musical Rent on Wednesday night. Yes! This Wednesday night. Instant gratification. I'm stoked. And our seats are on the 18th row, which is bound to be amazing. A special thanks to everyone for the birthday love and best wishes. I am so lucky to have the family and friends that I do. Here's to another wonderful year... I'm looking forward to 27! (Only because Layne will already be 30! Mwah ha ha!)

No comments: