Wednesday, September 16, 2009

On The Road Again...

This past week I have definitely had a small case of the unemployment blues. The excitement of a new adventure and working for a new employer is so exciting, but at the same time the rejection and the sense of the unknown can be overwhelming. So... how am I going to deal with this? I'm getting on the road- and heading back to home sweet home- Louisiana! WOHOO!

I'm looking forward to having some time with my family. I know several people were here just two weeks ago, but this time I'll get to see my brothers and some friends. I haven't gotten to hang out with G-Baby since June, which is way too long. So, I'll drive in tomorrow and am planning on spending the night in Baton Rouge on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night and then heading into NoLA for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday night. Stephen has a meeting in Dallas on Wednesday night, so we'll get up early and make the drive then.

I'll get to see my girlfriends from high school and college, and if I'm lucky I'll convince my momma to sing me a lullaby. If you're in the Dallas area, keep my hubby company.

Time to pack my bags... see everyone soon!

No comments: