Monday, March 9, 2009

Abby and Doody's First Place

This weekend, I had a relaxing weekend back in NoLA. Abby's bridal shower was on Sunday, and the long weekend gave me the opportunity for some quality downtime with my family. It's been awhile since I've gone into town without Layne, and I have to admit I enjoyed the one on one time with my parents, Nan, Aunt Ellie, siblings etc. The best part- I finally got a chance to see Abby and Doody's first home. Abby hasn't moved in yet, but you can already see her touches all over the place.
Notice how many different people are hanging out at Abby and Doody's? This wasn't a planned event- just how many people who happened to drop by their place at 9pm on a Friday night. I love NoLA.
Layne and I are planning on driving in to town in two weeks with the green sofa and my old kitchen table and island. They'll be perfect for the second floor sitting area.
There are definitely going to be some great memories at this house! Congratulations Abby and Doody! Less than 100 days left!

No comments: