Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Layne's Been Replaced

The seasons have started to change, which means one thing for those of you like me: sinus infection. It happens twice a year, when we change from summer to fall and from winter to spring, like clockwork, for as long as I can remember. Lucky for me though, my old best friend Layne introduced to my new best friend, my Neti Pot. Yes honey, you have been temporarily replaced by a $10 CVS purchase. And while the Neti Pot will never be able to love me and provide for me the way you do (trust me, I do know you are AMAZING), you will never be able to flush out my naval cavities. Gravity and saline solution round out my amazing foursome. Together, I can breathe through my noise. I can smell if something is burning, and I think I'm starting to be able to taste again. Thank God for good company...

No comments: